sport 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lay26

Supporting Member
hey guys i say that steve muck has a new sport 21 on his site muck products 1. looks good and i spoke to him friday afternoon and he told me that they are going for $285. we are getting alot more boats to choose from in the sport 21 class this season should be very good racing here in dist 1 namba. when you geta chance you can check out namba dist1.

Lay26 said:
hey guys i say that steve muck has a new sport 21 on his site muck products 1. looks good and i spoke to him friday afternoon  and he told me that they are going for $285. we are getting alot more boats  to choose from in the sport 21 class this season should be very good racing here in dist 1 namba. when you geta chance you can check out namba dist1.
85272[/snapback]

Heh do you have a URL link to Steves site.. Thanks

the site is stevemuckrcboats.com. the 21 he said he had it at about 50mph with a mac 21 and a 440 prop before it got to cold to run anymore. it tried to get the link but i couldn't. try this and see if it works for you.

I'm just hoping that he isn't going to name it "Shockwave", it reminds me of those ProBoat barges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't count out the 20 size hydro that Accurate Racing is making. This boat will work with a 20 size nitro motor or with an electric motor. I don't know if they have pictures on the site yet but i am sure it won't be long. I have seen the boat in person and it is very nice looking and the one I seen run was very fast.

RM.

Accurate Racing in Baton Rouge now has their Sport 20 available, they can be reached @ 225-756-3200 or e-mail Bob Wilson @ [email protected]

I'll be looking at one of these baby's next week and will give a report & maybe post a picture if he lets me take one.

Latest posts

Back