Sport 21 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bullard

I have one of my SST sport 21 hydro's for sell. It is complete except for motor, pipe, reciever, and battery. The boat is set up for a Nova Rossi but a CMB will fit right in with little mod on the carb hookup. I will add a extra cowl. Doc Turner finish this boat and it is a beautiful Sport 21 that is call "Lil' Miss Rock" and I think that the pictures will speak for themselves. He only raced the boat a couple of times and just has more boats than he can run. The price is $450.00usd shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

[attachment

=9646:MVC_006S.JPG]

Just ran this boat at the record trials today. I was going after the record of 3.727 seconds @ 60.370 mph that Gary Preusse had set on 6/3/07. But after I arrived John Equi told me that he had improved it to 66 mph. Was not prepared to go after that record but was prepared to go after the old one.

I made a small fin that just help out a little in the turn-around when the boat was slowed. Starting at about 56 mph for the first run, I ran the boat five or six times shorting the pipe and each time bump the speed up and up. The final run was 3.641 seconds @ 61.79 mph. I made my goal to break the record or should I say the old record.

This boat is still for sell. It is a great running and looking boat and now has the numbers to prove it.

Guys, this is my boat and it is a great buy, ready to run except for a receiver, battery and motor. It is a fast sport 21 and handles great in the turns. If you ever wanted to run a sport 21 this is a great buy for you. This boat was painted with single stage PPG and then cleared with PPG clear.

I just have TOO MANY boats!!!!!! When I go to a race it is wearing me out to run all of them so this is the first of several excellent boats being sold. I have 4 new boats that need to be built or completed.

Other possible sales include a Blackbird 21 and SGX 65 hydro. Gary "DOC"

I SOLD the boat. It is going out of the country. It is a shame that it did not stay around. Again at the Huntsville time trial it ran almost 62mph, complete with everything except the motor, receiver and battery for $450!!!!!!! WHAT A DEAL. I wished it had stayed here where I could see it destroy the competition. Doc

I SOLD the boat. It is going out of the country. It is a shame that it did not stay around. Again at the Huntsville time trial it ran almost 62mph, complete with everything except the motor, receiver and battery for $450!!!!!!! WHAT A DEAL. I wished it had stayed here where I could see it destroy the competition. Doc
HA HA,

Yea it left the country allright, the country of Tennessee. What a christmas present :D My wife Joyce, Doc, and Mark Bullard all got me. Best present i ever got!!!!!!!!

Thanks Guys :eek:

Tom

You'll like it Tom, Marks' boats always run good.

HA HA,

Yea it left the country allright, the country of Tennessee. What a christmas present :D My wife Joyce, Doc, and Mark Bullard all got me. Best present i ever got!!!!!!!!

Thanks Guys :eek:

Tom

Back