• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 21 hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bullard

I have one of my SST sport 21 hydro's for sell. It is complete except for motor, pipe, reciever, and battery. The boat is set up for a Nova Rossi but a CMB will fit right in with little mod on the carb hookup. I will add a extra cowl. Doc Turner finish this boat and it is a beautiful Sport 21 that is call "Lil' Miss Rock" and I think that the pictures will speak for themselves. He only raced the boat a couple of times and just has more boats than he can run. The price is $450.00usd shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have this boat for sell. Thought I had it sold but it sounds like the new change is costing the man his job. This is a great little boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ran this boat at the record trials today. I was going after the record of 3.727 seconds @ 60.370 mph that Gary Preusse had set on 6/3/07. But after I arrived John Equi told me that he had improved it to 66 mph. Was not prepared to go after that record but was prepared to go after the old one.

I made a small fin that just help out a little in the turn-around when the boat was slowed. Starting at about 56 mph for the first run, I ran the boat five or six times shorting the pipe and each time bump the speed up and up. The final run was 3.641 seconds @ 61.79 mph. I made my goal to break the record or should I say the old record.

This boat is still for sell. It is a great running and looking boat and now has the numbers to prove it.

Back