Sport 20 with a New Look

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks sweet...how's it run? Is this a homemade design? I remeber seeing this French Sport 40 website that had some cool boats like this except they have the transoms on the rear deck not under the bottom.

I added some more pictures There are 2 boats, both basically the same. Dumas PaynPak kits. Changing a few things for next year, mainly the cowls. They both ran pretty much the same. The orange boat was a little faster. The Hot Wheels boat was clocked at 53 mph in the heat racing at the IMPBA Nats last year. They run pretty loose and can be a hand full when racing. Hopefully that wil be fixed for next year.

JERRY,

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOAT, IT'S NOW SOME 4-SALE ITEMS, THE "ORANGE PEEL" THAT LOOKED LIKE A 7 LITRE . SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED.

REALLY SHARP LOOKING BOAT, BOTH CONSTRUCTION & FINISH.

Bill Diedrich

Ventress, LA ;) B)

Bill, damned if I know. I'm still trying to learn how to work this site with the seprate picture forum. I'll have to check the garage and make sure the boats are still there. When I get the posting straight I'll uplosd more pictures of both 20 boats.

Thanks

Jerry :(

By the way who's that good look'in guy with the Bud boat?

Just kidding. The Bud boat looks really sharp.

Jerry,

Could you take some pics of the cowl on the "ORANGE PEEL" boat and e-mail them to me. I'm thinking of coping the style on the Sport 20 boat I have on the drawing board.

Thanks,

Bill Diedrich [email protected]

Ventress, LA

:)

Bill I'll get some pictures of it this week and let you know when I post them.

I think they are all Awesome looking boats Jerry, You've reason to be proud.

specially the one under construction,,looks alot like a "Winston Eagle".

Kinda makes me sorry I went "shovel" nose. (but don't tell Gene) :p

Hey Jerry

Thanks for the pictures you sent, where did you get the turbine cowl on the Matell boat from, it's cool looking as well. Sure do have a couple of excellent looking boats there.

Jerry T Was that Boat from plans or was it a kit? Where did you get the cowls? Looks Sweet Jerry! Where Can I get plans for a 20 boat? :D

Bill. the turbine cowl is the one from Grimracer. I'm trying a new cowl for this year, I think the turbine cowl is giving to much lift so I am making another one, the primer one in the pictures is the new one. If the new cowls work out the older turbine cowls from the Orange Peel and the Mattel boats will probably be for sale.

Both boats are Dumas PAY n PAK kits, about $50.00 from Dumas Boats

Thanks for the compliments and happy new year.

Jerry T I was talking about file # 67/1283 that didn't look like the Orange Peel or Mattel though thoughs are nice looking boats Sorry can't post pics yet but its in the gallery :blink:

Jerry whats up? are you making those cowels yourself ? if so and thay work give me a call .we have to talk biznisss. you guys still have soft water down there? well give me a call so we can talk I E-mailed you my phone # hopefully. Ilike you still trying to finger this thing out . well Happy New Year and hope to here from you soon.going to grims tonight to bring in the new year so you could probley see use on the web cam. later Mickey :unsure: :unsure:

myrcbud said:
Jerry T I was talking about file # 67/1283 that didn't look like the Orange Peel or Mattel though thoughs are nice looking boats Sorry can't post pics yet but its in the gallery  :blink:
79075[/snapback]

myrcbud,

I'm not sure what picture you mean, there are only 2 boats in my picture gallery, the Mattel and the Orange Peel. Post the url at the top of the picture page you are looking at so I can find out.

Thanks

Jerry

Ha Mickey Have you got that sport 40 done yet. Sure sounds like your going to have your hands full next year with all them boats. Have a safe and happy new year. Tell all the boys up there to have a good one and don,t drink to much tonight. I know I wont. B) :ph34r: KENNY

Back