• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport .20 Whiplash

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Howard

This hull is not quite finished. Was put together with West Systems epoxy and one lite coat on outside. Fully sealed on the inside. Includes all hardware,Walt Barney tank and servos. $200 plus shipping

P1010047.JPG

P1010048.JPG

P1010049.JPG

P1010050.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Speedmaster all new hardware and one of Brian's turn fins

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob: I will take it at $185 shipped, PM me your shipping info and I will get a MO out to you asap. Thanks Rick

Sorry but I sell to to first person that says that they will take it.
:angry: Perfect!.... So it I was CLEARLY trying to negotiate with you to purchase the boat… I wasn’t even given a FAIR opportunity to accept your reply. :angry:

Happy Boating <_<

Mike

Sorry but I sell to to first person that says that they will take it.
:angry: Perfect!.... So it I was CLEARLY trying to negotiate with you to purchase the boat… I wasn’t even given a FAIR opportunity to accept your reply. :angry:

Happy Boating <_<

Mike
Hey Mike,

Not everyone is as nice as you and I are. Lol If I were Rick I'd pass on the deal and you could both stick Bob with the boat. Oh well... Come down to your dads place on the weekend and I'll buy you a beer. See you soon.

Ron

Back