Sponsors needed for future races for Me Time

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Me Time Productions is hoping to broadcast several more races in 2010! In order to make these broadcasts possible we need sponsors! Sponsoring a live event on metimeliverc.com will not only help Me Time to cover expenses, it will put your company in front of RC Boaters from all over the world and help us promote the RC Boat Racing Industry as a whole!

There is no other place where you can put your rc product directly in front of your target market through commercial advertising! Don’t have a commercial? No Worries! We will build the commercial for you……FREE!

All you have to do is commit to a sponsorship to one of the following races and pay the balance by the due date! We will take care of the rest!

The following is a list of broadcasts we would like to attend through the rest of the year, we can only attend the races that meet the minimum number of sponsorships.

Middle River Hobbies RC Off-Road Race Date – Sept. 26th

Charity Race Free Broadcast to benefit Juvenile Diabetes!

No minimum, but sponsors welcome

The Fall Nationals in Charleston, SC Race Dates – Oct. 8-10

Minimum 6 sponsors to attend this race Payment Due – Oct. 1st

The Voo Doo Shoot Out Race Dates – Nov. 19th – 21st

Minimum 12 sponsors Payment Due – Nov. 4th

Minimum Sponsorships are based on the distance traveled and number of days the trip requires and are intended to cover Me Time’s expenses to broadcast the race. If you chose to sponsor a race that does not meet the minimum number, your sponsorship will be carried over to the next event on the calendar.

Live Event Sponsorship Includes:

• Rotating Banner on the Home page as well as the Me Time Live page of metimeliverc.com. Banner will remain on the site during the event and for 30 days post event or until our next broadcast.

• 20sec. commercial spot played in between heats during the live event feed. Voice over for the commercial can be any information about your company that you would like to include. You just tell us what you would like to include in your commercial and we will script it and edit it together.

• Number of times the commercial will play is apx. 10 times per day of the feed, possibly more depending on down time.

• You may also send us a banner to display on the side of the Me Time Trailer during the event!

Cost: $150.00 per event.

Premium Sponsorship: 1 Available, first come basis.

Premium sponsorship includes your banner placed on the interview table, oversized banner ad on the top of the Me Time Live page, Live promotion of your business or website, plus everything the Live Event Sponsorship includes!!

Cost: $300.00 per event

For more information on sponsoring an event contact Kerri Carter at [email protected] or call 276-226-0470.

Sincerely,

Kerri Carter

Last edited by a moderator:
I will keep this list updated as sponsors come in!

Fall Nationals Sponsors:

Stu Barr with CMB Motors

Middle River Hobbies

Virginia Craftsman

$25 JJ Custom Racing

Gas Nationals:

Middle River Hobbies

$50 donation from Marc Levac

$50 donation from Tom Drake

Tks,

Kerri

Come on gang..everyone loves to watch the feed and chat with Kerri...so if you can't be a sponsor you can still help them with a small donation to help them keep these races on the internet so we all can enjoy them. I promise never to run the live video again....you can also donate at the Fall National Race. Thanks...jj

Sponsor List updated!

Also, Dick Tyndal suggested we do a $25.00 sponsorship and post the names of those sponsors at the race, I am happy to add this option, I will also post any $25.00 sponsors on the Me Time Live page as well!

Thanks for the suggestion Dick!

Kerri

Kerri

Put "JJ Custom Racing Apparel" down as a $25.00 sponsor. Also you guys need to check out the new MeTime T shirt... We can put a picture of your boat on the back. We will be taking orders at the Fall Nationals. jj

Fall Nationals Sponsors:

Stu Barr with CMB Motors

Middle River Hobbies

Virginia Craftsman

$25 JJ Custom Racing

$25 Hammer and Nails Racing

$50 donation Knight Racing

Gas Nationals:

Middle River Hobbies

$25 donation from Kevin Todd

Tks,

Kerri

I have updated the list of sponsors, we still have a ways to go on the gas nationals but we have more time:)

I am pretty sure the CMB club is planning to do a sponsorship for the fall nationals and I have had several people tell me they were going to make a donation so we are pretty close to our goal on that race!

Thanks so much for all the support! We are so grateful!

Kerri and Doug

This is Mrs Olly writing.

I had already asked Olly to bring a donation to the Fall Nationals (on my behalf) before we saw this posting.

I so enjoyed (and appreciated) being able to leave my computer on Me Time during the Hobart races and check on Olly's progress throughout the weekend. I also enjoyed chatting with a few old and new friends.

Maybe there are some other wives out there who feel the same way and would be willing to make a donation. I know there were several others signed on during Hobart.

I do hope you are able to continue your coverage of the big races and as I can't come to Charleston this year, I look forward to watching it on Me Time instead.

Thanks

Nerissa

If you look at the people who have sent in sponsor money for the Fall Nationals race it is the ones who are going to be there racing. Come on, people! Here is the best thing to happen to R/C boat racing in 40 years and those of you who will sit in the comfort of your home and watch all of the racing on your computer can't send a few bucks to MeTime to help them cover their expenses. Maybe the ones that have put up bigger bucks can get 10 minute commercials and you would miss the one heat you really wanted to see ( don't you just love watching TV with all of the commercials? ). The MeTime gang does this because they love our sport and they truley enjoy doing it. The equipment they use isn't cheap and they are constantly upgrading and improving things. They are here for US. Step up to the plate and send in a few bucks.............it isn't gonna kill you.

If you think this is bad wait 'till you see the price of turn fins next year..............

Dick Tyndall

Sponsor List updated!

Also, Dick Tyndal suggested we do a $25.00 sponsorship and post the names of those sponsors at the race, I am happy to add this option, I will also post any $25.00 sponsors on the Me Time Live page as well!

Thanks for the suggestion Dick!

Kerri
Kerri, I told you guys @ Hobart that Tom ok'd you all doing a Paypal donation post that I will gladly pin to the top so it can remain active and in plain sight. Having something available for members to contribute to year round will certainly go a long ways towards keeping you guys on the map. We all love what you do and this way people can contribute repeatedly in smaller amounts as they can throughout the season (easier on the wallet) which I'd have to believe would yield far greater results in the long run. :)

You talked me into it Dick. ;)

PP sent to Kerri for the Charleston race on behalf of the "District 12 Fast Electric Racers".

Thank you for your support, we really enjoy going to races.

You can click on this link to sponsor thru our website: (you have to login for this option)

or you can go directly to paypal and send to: [email protected]

or check/money order to:

750 Washburn Dr.

Martinsville, VA 24112

We truly appreciate everyones support and monetary donations. We could not do this without you. . .

If you would like to help sponsor a specific race we will be attending, please note that on your transaction.

Thank you,

Doug

Doug, I'm doing a cut and paste of the donation post to it's own unique thread to pin. One thing you need to say to whom checks are to be written to. We can assume "me Time" but you know what happens when you assume..... :p

Doug, I'm doing a cut and paste of the donation post to it's own unique thread to pin. One thing you need to say to whom checks are to be written to. We can assume "me Time" but you know what happens when you assume..... :p
You are right Don and thanks for pinning a thread for us, and a big thanks to Tom for allowing also.

and please write checks to Me Time Productions.

Thanks,

Doug

Fall Nationals Sponsors:

Stu Barr with CMB Motors

Middle River Hobbies

Virginia Craftsman

$25 JJ Custom Racing

$25 Hammer and Nails Racing

$50 donation Knight Racing

$25 District 12 Fast Electric Racing

$20 Fred Uftring

Gas Nationals:

Middle River Hobbies

$25 donation from Kevin Todd

Tks,

Kerri

I have updated the list of sponsors, we still have a ways to go on the gas nationals but we have more time:)

I am pretty sure the CMB club is planning to do a sponsorship for the fall nationals and I have had several people tell me they were going to make a donation so we are pretty close to our goal on that race!

Thanks so much for all the support! We are so grateful!

Kerri and Doug

Doug, Ill do 50.00 from Loeb Racing Dick An Carol Pay you at Charleston on WED :blink: :blink: :blink:

Doug, Ill do 50.00 from Loeb Racing Dick An Carol Pay you at Charleston on WED :blink: :blink: :blink:
Thanks Dick and Carol!!! We appreciate that. I will add you to the list. We are headed down this evening provided I get everything packed and ready to go this morning :rolleyes: See you there!

Kerri

Latest posts

Back