• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spektrum Radio and receiver for Sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhotrods

Brand new Spektrum DX2L radio.40.00 plus 5.00 shipping. Also Brand new MR200 Marine receiver.30.00 plus 5.00 shipping. Any questions please ask.Dustin

rad 008.JPG

rad 006.JPG

Is this the latest version marine that is supposed to work reliably? i have a friend that is looking for a cheap 2.4 system for a gas boat.

Yes, I have had great luck with Spektrum radios in boats. You just have to make sure you use the marine receivers. The only reason I'm selling this is I'm going to go with a stick Spektrum radio and the 3 channel receiver. Thanks Dustin

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have had great luck with Spektrum radios in boats. You just have to make sure you use the marine receivers. The only reason I'm selling this is I'm going to go with a stick Spektrum radio and the 3 channel receiver. Thanks Dustin
Ok i will ask him if he wants it pretty sure he will take it. We will let yu know today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back