Spectrum

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale0

Whats everyones experiance with the spectrum systems? What is the minimum amp, and voltage requirments. I have seen them used alot in gas boats with 1200 cells, but wonder how they would work with smaller boats with smaller batteries. Also, has anyone used Lipo cells with a spectrum reciever?

Yes Spectrum DSM. I am using the Module and reciever with a Futaba radio. I have been using it in my RC cars for over a year with no problems. I am wondering how it will work with a 4.8V 600 Mah pack in my 20 hydro.

i just boat the dx3 model that comes with a free second reciever good thing it did because the antenna wire fell right out of the first reciever. i ran the boat sunday with it and it worked just fine.

Whats everyones experiance with the spectrum systems? What is the minimum amp, and voltage requirments. I have seen them used alot in gas boats with 1200 cells, but wonder how they would work with smaller boats with smaller batteries. Also, has anyone used Lipo cells with a spectrum reciever?
:rolleyes: Contact to Brian Lepinski :ph34r: Look at Sport&Scale hydro Forum. He already had experience with them. ;)

I have been testing my Sport 40 with the DSM system for several months without any glitches. Finally got enouth nerve to try it at a race. Ran four heats at the Winternats with no problems. Followed all directions given by the manufacturer including antenna height. Understand though that many of the gas racers are having problems. Hope this helps. Perry

Back