• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spectrum 2.4GHz Modules, Telemetry Systems, Receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally Teresch

Upgrade you favorite module based digital radio to 2.4 GHz at these unheard of prices.

I have a limited supply so it will be first come first serve by reply on this forum only. These are all new in package with full documentation. Most still have the shrink wrap on them. This is all I have so if you're looking for something not on the list, sorry but I can't help you.

Payment will be in Canadian funds and it will be your method of choice. Certified Cheque, Money order or Paypal (add 3%) will be accepted.

SPM1001 Brand new DSM 3CH Module Surface System This is a combo pack with a transmitter module designed for the JR R1, R1-Pro and the R-756 radios. It also has a SR3000 Receiver in the combo pack.

$100 Canadian Shipped

SPM1002 Brand new DSM 3CH Module Surface System This is a combo pack with a transmitter module designed for the Aitronics M8, M11 radios. It also has a SR3000 Receiver in the combo pack.

$100 Canadian Shipped

SPM1004 Brand new DSM 3CH Module Surface System Futaba 3PK and 3PJ, Hitec Aggressor CRX, Lynx, and SRX I tried one with my Magnum 1024 PCM and it worked with that as well. It also has a SR3000 Receiver in the combo pack.

$100 Canadian Shipped

SPM1305 Brand new Electric Telemetry Combo Pack Includes handheld disply (can easily be mounted on radio) and sensors that monitor temperature,battery voltage,RPM, strength of RF signal and also can be used as a lap counter/Timer.

$75 Canadian Shipped

SPM1200 Brand new SR3000 DSM 3-Channel Receiver

$50 Canadian Shipped

SPM1202 Brand new R3000HRS DSM 2-Channel Receiver for Futaba 3PK using Spektrum’s SPM1115 HRS Pro Module, when HRS modulation is selected the Spektrum latency has been reduced from 5.6ms to just 2ms

$75 Canadian Shipped

MR3000 Brand new DSM2 Marine/Surface 2.4GHz 3-Channel Micro Receiver

$75 Canadian Shipped

Thanks

Latest posts

Back