southern hospitality (fall nats)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chas terrell

Hello everyone, on behalf half of my fiancee and I (the guy on friday walking around in slacks and a blue button down shirt from the airline) we would like to say thank you for welcoming us to the event can't wait to be a competitor someday soon myself.Congrates to all the racers and winners some very impressive boats.I dont do alot of post but I enjoy reading others topics it was great meeting you "heavy hitters" that I'm always seeing with indepth post always ready to help other in need of assistance. Oh the crabs and bon fire was awesome!!!!!

Was great to meet you at the Fall nats Chas. Looking forward to having you out there racing with us.

Hi Chas,

Nice talking with yinz guys good luck with your

Project.. IW is the place for help

Bob Morton

Chas, it was a real pleasure to meet you and your gal as well, she's funny and seems eager to join in on the racing fun...so don't delay on getting her something also.

till next time,

Elias & Alex

Chas,

Just so you know..looking at your Avatar.. Sully is a (my) true hero.

Sully is the MAN!

Grim

Chaz enjoyed talking to you and your gal. That one is a keeper. You guys just fitted in with the group. Friendly people it was good to talk to you guys. Still not sure about those cheese its and crabs. Must try it at our next crab crack. Keep up the posting. There is alot of help here.

Thanks everyone for the kind words that event was definitely the best part of my b-day w/e for sure! As soon as we got back home boats, engines, and hardware spread out everywhere my wheels are spin hard now. Rick your really missing out chees-it crackers & crabs is good eats and dont forget the butter/hot sauce/vinger dipping sauce. ( stick of butter table spoon each of vinger and hot sauce ) yum!!! Happy boating everyone!!!!!

Latest posts

Back