• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sorry Its Got To Go- Sold!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennywizz6

Well I have some other projects im working on and one is im CNC machining a bunch of stuff for my business and have to raise around 600$ to make some and go from there. (If anybody is interested in investing in me by loaing a few bucks I can pa you back with intrest once I get them made, E-Mail me for details)

So what I have a.....

30 inch deep vee glass hull (New 80$ on Offshoelectronics.com)

.46 OS marine VR-M engine (mounted, New)

Mounted stringers with Fiberglass reinforcing (New)

2 Props (stainless prather 215, too small but for other boats or sell it, and an polished bronze prop that is the correct size, prather is new, octura is in like new condition)

Macs Pipe, (used but has been cleaned very well and looks new)

Octura hardware and flex cables (New or used but in like new condition)

Mounted Octura motor mount (New or used but in like new condition)

Aggressor radio and servos for an extra 43$

And a few other minor things but thats about it. It still needs the hardware mounted and radio but its a great easy project for a go fast vee. I will have pictures posted tomorrow. Im asking about 250 shipped.

Ill still be around though and when I start making money Ill buy another!

Thanks!

Phil :D :( :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back