• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*Sold*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

I have here an unused CMB 91-101rs Nitro Pipe and a slightly used Mac's 15cc Nitro Pipe w/ 90° pressure fitting installed. The MAC pipe has been cut in length to fit over a CMB header.

Asking $35 each or $60 for both - includes USPS priority shipping within US. Paypal accepted. I will ship abroad for actual shipping cost.

Thanks for looking.
can i get a size on the black pipe please, i think i can use it , i need length of pipe, stinger dia. and inlet dia, and the band ..how long and width of pipe at that area..thanks also intrested in the other too, thanks

tk

Terry,

The battery in my caliper is dead. I'll stop by radio shack for a new one tomorrow and follow up with your requested dimensions. Thanks for your interest.

Terry,

The battery in my caliper is dead. I'll stop by radio shack for a new one tomorrow and follow up with your requested dimensions. Thanks for your interest.
put me in line for it if not both then till i hear from you can ya? thanks

tk

I will take the Macs 15cc pipe let me know your paypal and shipping to Australia zip code 4207.

Thanks

Back