SOLD OUT SOMBC Limited Raffle - Blazer Backlash – Zippkits .21 & .12 Rigger:

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

SOLD OUT

Southern Ontario Model Boat Club Limited Raffle:

Blazer Backlash – Zippkits .21 Rigger – Zippkits .12 Rigger

Only 60 tickets will be sold

The Southern Ontario Model Boat Club with the support of Bran Blazer (Blazer Marine), and Joe Petro (Zippkits Manufacturing) is holding a special LIMITED raffle to raise funds for a new permanent drivers stand at Tilbury’s Northside Park. We are developing Northside as a premier race site and have the full support from the township, in turning the park into a race site that can hopefully one day hold a National event. All proceeds from this raffle will go towards improving our race site and clubs equipment.

All three of these boats are built straight and true by three excellent craftsmen who are all experienced in modelling and wooden kit building. All of the wood working is done including sealing and wet sanding, we intentionally left the hardware installation and finishing so that the winners would be able to make hardware install choices etc. as they see fit.

The raffle prizes are as follows:

Zippkits JAE 21 Rigger built by Bill Green and includes the Zippkits strut, turn fin, rudder, boom tubes, and clamps for you to mount and finish, additionally we have included a traditional aluminum motor mount with isolators plus the original wooden blocks un-mounted.

Zippkits JAE 12 Rigger built by Ron Mitchell and includes the Zippkits strut, turn fin, rudder, boom tubes, and clamps for you to mount and finish off.

Blazer Marine Blazer Marine Backlash Sport Hydro built by Gary Iles and includes Speedmaster strut and rudder, as well as a Blazer turn and stuffing tube for you to mount and finish off. This boat has a .250 aluminum sponson transom plate laminated to it to allow you to drill and tap for the turn fin.

Raffle Rules

1. A maximum total of 60 tickets will be sold, raffle ends after 60 tickets have been sold. Tickets will be on sale at Jims RC Boat Dock, and at International Waters. Online draw results will be posted.

2. Tickets will be $20.00 each US or Canadian funds

3. SOMBC members will not be eligible to buy tickets unless the contest has not sold out by March 31st

4. Purchasers must list their prize preference 1-3. We will draw the first winner, and he will get his top choice as indicated on the entrance. Then we will draw winner number 2 and they will get their top pick of the remaining prizes, and then winner number 3.

5. SOMBC will pay up to $25.00 in shipping for each of the winners, the winners must pay any remaining fees

6. PayPal ([email protected] ), cash or money order gladly accepted as well

Zippkits JAE 12 Rigger built by Ron Mitchell 12JAE.1.jpg 12JAE.2.jpg

Zippkits JAE 21 Rigger built by Bill Green 21JAE.1.JPG 21JAE.2.jpg

Backlash Sport Hydro built by Gary Iles Backlash.1.jpg Backlash.2.jpg G-Man.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment donation sent. I hope your club thrives into a top shelf Club and am sure it will with a cigar sniffing dude like you in the mix.......Mike

I will update as I receive the entries:

1. Mike Schindler
  2. Mike Schindler
  3. Mike Schindler
  4. Mike Schindler
  5. Vince Amore
  6. Mike Ball
  7. Mike Ball
  8. Mike Ball
  9. Oliver Douglas
  10. Oliver Douglas
  11. Kevin Sheren
  12. Kevin Sheren
  13. Kevin Sheren
  14. Kevin Sheren
  15. Kevin Sheren
  16. Dan Brandon
  17. Dan Brandon
  18. Kevin Traboulay
  19. Kevin Traboulay
  20. Richard Bourdon
  21. Bob Morton
  22. Bob Morton
  23. Randy Rapedius
  24. Roger Caimano
  25. David Parker
  26. Tim Kish
  27. David K Santistevan
  28. David K Santistevan
  29. David K Santistevan
  30. David K Santistevan
  31. David K Santistevan
  32. Damian Grzelakowski
  33. David Buck
  34. Joseph Steele
  35. Joseph Steele
  36. Robert Sylvester
  37. Robert Sylvester
  38. Robert Sylvester
  39. Robert Sylvester
  40. Robert Sylvester
  41. Joe Wiebelhaus
  42. Joe Wiebelhaus
  43. Kevin Havens
  44. Mike Schindler
  45. Mike Schindler
  46. Mike Schindler
  47. Mike Schindler
  48. Keith Matherly
  49. Keith Matherly
  50. Chris Capaldi
  51. Bob Nauss
  52. Bob Nauss
  53. Bob Nauss
  54. Bob Nauss
  55. Bob Nauss
  56. Mike Ball
  57. Mike Ball
  58. Bart Atkins
  59. David K Santistevan
  60. David K Santistevan

PP sent for 2 entries

Good luck with the fundraiser!

I hope to make it to the race site this year.

Thanks to everyone for their support so far over 1/2 way done. I can assure you these are nicely built boats and its a great cause too !! I look forward to the day when I can post the "201X Internats hosted by the Southern Ontario Model Boat Club" ... TJ

I am surprised more gas guys arent hammering away at that backlash....... great cause another race site.... Looks like a trip to see my Canuck friends is in order

I want to buy 2 tickets for the raffle, but I can't see how to purchase them online. Please email me with how to purchase them at [email protected] or call me at 941-270-0337. I see the blog page, but don't see how to order the tickets.

Thanks,

Keith Matherly

WOW only 10 tickets left to go. We appreciate everyones support so far, hope to have these gone in a few days so we can get these beautiful boats to their new owners !!

Only `` 2 `` tickets left to sell before we can send these out

SOLD OUT The SOMBC would like to thank everyone here at I-Waters and Jims for their support. We will make the arrangements to get the club members together this coming weekend, videotape the draw and then post the results and get these boats out to the winners.. Regards Tony Jacuzzi

Great job this club deserves a shot in the arm to get it going. Oh and its ok to pull my name first just sayin

Back