• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD FS: Used Mac 21 Outboard and Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Murphy

Supporting Member
Selling all my Mac gear... here is the list looking for about $250US plus freight for the lot.

One Mac OB 21, with mod crank and sleeve by MassiveMods.

One mod crank, sleeve, conrod and piston by Andy Brown, sleeve worn but still goes pretty good.

One stock crank, sleeve, conrod and piston, all brand new never used.

One used head.

3 x complete sets of new o’rings.

1 x damaged PTO, might be repairable.

1 x new front bearing.

All parts (except as noted) are used and sold in "as is" condition.

It’s a good running little motor, bit reluctant to sell it as it’s been a great backup motor and also won a few events with it, happy to ship anywhere for the cost of the freight.

Will accept Paypal or bank transfer as payment, but payment must be made in full before shipment. If you are interested please post here first.

Boat Pic Jan 2010 023.jpg

Boat Pic Jan 2010 026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling all my Mac gear... here is the list looking for about $250US plus freight for the lot.

One mod crank, sleeve, conrod and piston by Andy Brown, sleeve worn but still goes pretty good.

One used head.

1 x new front bearing.

It’s a good running little motor, bit reluctant to sell it as it’s been a great backup motor and also won a few events with it, happy to ship anywhere for the cost of the freight.

Will accept Paypal or bank transfer as payment, but payment must be made in full before shipment. If you are interested please post here first.
If you bust it up id be interested in the new crank and piston rod and sleeve

One used head.

1 x new front bearing.

I'll offer $250 shipped via carrier and method of your choosing to me in VA, zip 23651, USA. Let me know how to pay if you accept? Thanks, James

hey james I'll give ya a Ham Slices MRE and two etra hot sauces, 2 Beef stew MRE's for the Mac paarts i need them ;-( :(

Latest posts

Back