• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD FS, Nova Rossi 21 LS Package

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

SOLD is a Nova Rossi 21 LS package. Included is, 2 engines, 1- header & spring, and an OPS 3280 pipe w/a David Pruesse muffler. Here's the breakdown -

1st. motor (on box) is a Frank Orlic mod. The piston & sleeve is stock, and next to new, (2 tanks of fuel threw it, still needs broken in). Has an Orlic head, and a new Top carb.

2nd. motor has some time on it, but still has very good bump at the top. No scratches or grooves in the piston or sleeve. Has a Nova slide valve carb.

Both motors are RX 21s, and have 9 port sleeves. Both motors have very good bearings, and are ready to run, with the head clearance set at .008 on both motors.

The pipe has a few race dents, but is in very useable condition.

This package can be yours for SOLD plus shipping

Please reply to this post only, no PMs.

I'll be leaving for the Can-Am race in Celina tomorrow afternoon, and will have this with me.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Last edited by a moderator:
just wondering if these motor are 7 port and what is the markings on the other side of the case (RX21 maybe)

I know they are not my engines but if they are like my 21 LS, they should be 8 ports.

mind you they do have 3/5/7/8 and 9 ports.

Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back