• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 40 Hummingbird For sale SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy Dolphin

SOLD

40 Hummingbird For Sale $150.00+shipping

Includes all hardware and tank. Cowl not included.

All that is needed to run is remote and Motor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Richard-

I know Tracy real well & unless he did something drastic since I last saw him the boat will be in fine shape. And BTW- all hardware would include the mount in my eyes (knowing Tracy I'm sure it does). If you get this boat ditch the stock mounting rubbers & set it up with grommets & nylon screws like on an SG, this is a must on a Hummer.

Tray,

I will buy your boat from you. Email me at [email protected] so I can send you the money. I might have someone going to the race this weekend that can pick it up from you. Thanks Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Tunnelbill said:
Tray,
I will buy your boat from you. Email me at [email protected] so I can send you the money. I might have someone going to the race this weekend that can pick it up from you. Thanks Bill
What do ya mean you might have someone there to pick it up. Your butt needs to be there racin'! :eek:

Back