• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2007 Haulmark V nose 6x12 trailer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Selling my 2007 Haulmark Transport DLX 6x12 trailer. This trailer was ordered with lots of extras like the additional interior height (6 feet), V nose, side door, Dexter independent torsion axle, 15" radial wheel/tire option, electric brakes, diamond plate front stone guard, rear swing down stabilizer jack stands, front spare tire rack etc. There are a full set of shelf standards on the left side included that are through bolted from the outside using special hardware to match the factory exterior screws (you gotta look close to see the which ones they are). These pass through the side frame rails to give a rock solid mounting, all you need to add is the shelf brackets and shelves in the width you need. Interior is painted white with Glidden Ultra white latex and floor is tiled with 12x12 checkerboard tiling. The 2 interior lights mounted on the upper right side walls provide lots of lighting and are set up for an interior mounted battery (not included). This trailer is in excellent condition with maybe 3,000 miles on it (probably less than that). This model as equipped currently sells for $3,800 without the shelf brackets, paint or tiles. Pulls real smooth and easy, no disappointments here. First $2,500 owns it. :) SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what I'm looking for. Will you drive it to the border so I can pick it up????? I'm sure shipping would be outrageous. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

If only I could find deals like this up in Cowtown

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Will you drive it to the border so I can pick it up????? I'm sure shipping would be outrageous. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D If only I could find deals like this up in Cowtown
Kevin, with that long list of boats you have.....you need that trailer....Actually, it would make a great shipping container for some boats as well from down south. Too bad the Bud is at Al's or we could have teamed up and drove down there...... :p

Back