• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 1/8th scale T6-Albert Lee- Elam- Cooper Laser cut frame and cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Well, I woke up this morning, looked at the boat, and decided I was not interested in completing this boat anymore. It sat so long between the Domino's and Lobster build that my interests have changed. I originally planned this to the the '10 Albert Lee Appliances (bright green, white, black). The hull, from the feedback of others who purchased this kit from me and built it, is a great running hull. Well, here we go, you get the hull, bottom sheeted, Cowling, cockpit,saltwater scoop, and front canard (Phil T. parts). The center has carbon fiber laid in. The boat is right at the point where it can either go nitro, or FE, so the choice is yours. I would like to get $350 plus exact shipping. Continental USA buyers only please. Thanks, Mike Luszcz

DSCF8135.jpg

DSCF8136.jpg

DSCF8137.jpg

DSCF8138.jpg

DSCF8139.jpg

DSCF8140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikey you know the Albert Lee is my colors. Think we need to have a conversation about your boat and it's potential new home. B)

Coming threw th inlet right now from offshore. Will call you when I get everything cleaned up.

Pending a deal right now, so I will keep everyone posted. Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back