Skinny Dipping

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
An elderly man in Georgia had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.'

Holding the bucket up he said 'I'm here to feed the alligator...'

Some old men can still think fast.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of a trip to Southern Florida, After being ask to leave the room & move to the pool area because of noise, then ask to move to the beach because of noise, About midnite Many Men & Women entered the water Kept on parting. it was then the security came down to the beach & found many small piles of clothes. Security says...... Sharks feed in these waters late @ nite... very faintly....... Someone says.... What did he say?........ SHARKS FEED IN THESE WATERS @ NITE!!! Well it was a Hoot what Happened Next.... the Women Went up the Beach like a Rocket.. towards the rooms..... Grabbing whatever pile of clothes they could gather. Problem was..... Many had removed there personal jewelry in there pile of personal clothes, We kept the treasure hunters very busy the next two days looking for personal pieces of jewelry. Some Expensive Rocks got left in Florida........ I would bet the security guy done it every sat nite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you the one with the pond in Georgia????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

An elderly man in Georgia had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.'

Holding the bucket up he said 'I'm here to feed the alligator...'

Some old men can still think fast.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don,

Need to talk to you ASAP

Walt Barney

Back