Single plug "head button" CMB 67 Gold Head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lloyd

Fellow boaters, I stripped the threads on my head button for my CMB 67 Gold Head(single plug) motor yesterday and need another one. I will see if Stu Barr has one, but know parts for these are hard to find at best. I was able to borrow a Greenhead in order to race yesterday, when I was finally tuned properly absolutely no comparison in HP, granted the motor was also modded quite a bit but WOW! Nice to have some ponies.....greenhead definitely in the near future of this boat camp.

So anyone with a head button only or screaming deal on a gold head motor, please get back to me.

Thanks, Kevin

For $17 total returned to you he used to install 1/4-32 helicoils.

Clarence F. Lee

10112 Woodward Ave.

Sunland, Ca. 91040-3342

818 352-3766

818 353-7356

Thanks yes I called and he can do this but can't get it done before I need it by next Thursday......9/28......need to find one or try it myself

Kevin, I have a couple of dual plug buttons if they will work for you. Also have a used gold head and a new purple head in box. let me know if any of these will work for you.

Joe St. Louis MO.

Thanks Joe,

The head button won't work. What do you want for the purple head?

Thanks, Kevin

Thanks Joe, I will ponder, really leaning towards saving my pennies and getting a green head.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back