• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Side Walk Sale from Taku Lake Hit & Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Dufek

1. 45 size riger rudder

2. JAE .21 size Turn Fin

Items are one of a kind, customized by the driver of an SUV using the "run it over with your car" method. Identity of customizer Unknown.

Both items were slight used prior to radical customizations and as sad as I am to part with them, it was even sadder seeing them run down in their prime by a drunk driver, I narrowly escaped being mangled as well but the poor defensless boats didnt stand a chance.

Free to good home, hahaha(you pay shipping) LOL

Donations gladly accepted will help benifit the M.B.A.D.D. (*Model Boaters Against Drunk Driving) Association to help those and their Boats that have been traumatized or hurt by drunk drivers. *this is not an official association, yet, but we could start it, and the content of this message is for public awareness about the dangers of driving drunk, items listed for sale not in working order after customizations but could be great modern art....Save an RC Model Boat, dont let your friends drive drunk.

001.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

010.jpg

Hahahahaha John. Thats a classic. I dont think a drunk driver was the cause of damage to Scott Liddycoat's boats when he was recently "nailed" from behind when returning from a race by someone speeding as he was already cruising at around 70mph!!!!! Obviously his racing skills helped as he was spinning down the highway and bouncing off of the walls at those speeds. He may have some damaged items to add to this sale, and including the great outcome that no one was seriously hurt as well!!!.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back