Show us your Pipe Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hi All,

I am after some pictures of outboard pipe mounts...I want it to look nice and be fairly rigid. I have some ideas but would like to see what others have done.

Cheers

Kris

Kris,

Not a lot of responses so far, maybe it's a bit like the old saying, " You show me yours first, then I'll show you mine"???? :D :D

Getting back to Pipe Mounts, I would send you a photo of my set up but I think you and I have already had a talk about it. The set up is quite solid but I've had a couple of issues with it making the cavitation plate come loose on the Lawless, so I'm going to make some changes to it.

Regards,

James

I have tried several different ways of mounting/securing pipes, but the ole 440 rod going back to the motor lug with a couple wheel collars and tubing for shock has always done pretty well for me. It doesnt look as cool as some other ways, but its simple and pretty effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a mount for my son's LynxCK using carbon fiber angle. The mount bolts to the side of the Lawless drive using bolts in the top to spots.

Hi Kris, Sorry, I don't know what you meant exactly, check this out, I just finished my OB engine today, and I modified a QD pipe for my OB so hopefully next week I will have my Tunnel ready, at last from every thing

~~~`Winston`~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back