shipping a 36 inch tunnel to australia

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOOTERS Racing

hey all

im wondering whos the best for shipping a 36 inch hull to australia any info will help

thanks

ian

UPS would be cheaper. USPS will charge you a arm and a leg just to ship. i dont know how much Fed Ex will charge..

julian

Shipnex destroyed a boat for me....Im pretty sure USPS will work long as you dont over do the box....Hopper has sent tunnels all over the world

I just shipped a Sport 40 hull to Brisbane,Aus through USPS for $95.60. It arrived in excellent condition. UPS quoted me a ridiculous price for the same trip.

USPS had a size limit, found out the hard way shipping a 40" Tunnel to Aussie. USPS would not ship it because it was over there size limit and UPS wanted $600+. Check the size limit, don't remember, but UPS is gonna get deep in the pocket.

Doug

Pack the boat up how you would feel comfortable shipping it, measure it, weigh it on your bathroom scale, go onto the UPS, FedEX, and USPS websites, type in the info and see what they say...

Usually when I ship anything, especially out of the country USPS is significantly cheaper.

USPS will always be way cheaper than UPS or FedEx, but always pay the few dollars more for the extra insurance.

Latest posts

Back