• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SGX80/CMB80- SOLD!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
2006 SGX80/K90 tub. This is a little wider than the standard SGX80 tub to allow for a larger fuel tank for the K90 motors. I like it because it gives a wider footprint in the rear. The hull is super clean & like new, built this past early spring & only raced a few times this year. Paint is fuelproof PPG Concept acrylic urethane. All CMD hardware, Futaba servos. Motor is a modded CMB80 greenhead w/ new bearings, OS9B carb, Tyndall heavy duty carb throttle arm. Jackrabbit Racing custom 3rd channel needle base with OS remote needle, Woods head button, Woods shaft oiler, Macs muffled pipe, H48 prop, Bait box cover is carbon fiber & the radio box lid is 2 seperate pieces so the pipe bracket mounts to a fixed divider, not the lid. Needs only RX & battery to run. As ordered from CMD a 90% built hull with tank & basic hardware alone is $900. I'm letting this go for $950 plus shipping & insurance.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=688

SOLD! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Boat!

I'd pick it up in a second if I didn't have a similar one already. :)

I know the build quality of Dons boats are second to none.

Someone will enjoy a really nice boat.

Nice Boat!

I'd pick it up in a second if I didn't have a similar one already. :)

I know the build quality of Dons boats are second to none.

Someone will enjoy a really nice boat.
yep, thats a steal.

~James

The hull is as close to brand new as you'll get, dialed in & ready to go, no disappointments here. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I've had a couple people ask I will offer the SGX without motor or pipe for $750 (plus shipping). This hull is as close to brand new as you'll get, dialed in & ready to go, no disappointments here. B)
Is the boat still up for sale??

Since I've had a couple people ask I will offer the SGX without motor or pipe for $750 (plus shipping). This hull is as close to brand new as you'll get, dialed in & ready to go, no disappointments here. B)
Yes it is. :)
Man this is killing me, I'd love to have the boat but the wife would probably devorce me. :eek: I can't afford both. :lol:

Jim
Simple. Tell her it's an early Christmas present from you to you. ;)

Yes it is. :)
Man this is killing me, I'd love to have the boat but the wife would probably devorce me. :eek: I can't afford both. :lol:

Jim
Simple. Tell her it's an early Christmas present from you to you. ;)
I only i thought it would work

2006 SGX80/K90 tub. This is a little wider than the standard SGX80 tub to allow for a larger fuel tank for the K90 motors. I like it because it gives a wider footprint in the rear. The hull is super clean & like new, built this past early spring & only raced a few times this year. Paint is fuelproof PPG Concept acrylic urethane. All CMD hardware, Futaba servos. Motor is a modded CMB80 greenhead w/ new bearings, OS9B carb, Tyndall heavy duty carb throttle arm. Jackrabbit Racing custom 3rd channel needle base with OS remote needle, Woods head button, Woods shaft oiler, Macs muffled pipe, H48 prop, Bait box cover is carbon fiber & the radio box lid is 2 seperate pieces so the pipe bracket mounts to a fixed divider, not the lid. Needs only RX & battery to run. As ordered from CMD a 90% built hull with tank & basic hardware alone is $900. I'm letting this go for $1,000 or $750 no motor, no pipe plus shipping & insurance.
https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=688

I would buy the motor, price?

Back