• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SGX Eagle / CMB .67 Gold Head ARTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kip Tullos

FOR SALE - SGX Eagle Rigger / CMB Dual Plug Gold Head .67 SOLD SOLD!! THX

New CMB Fat Pipe

New MAC .67 Tuned Pipe

New CMB Header Assembly

Stepped/Shingled Sponsons

PPG Automotive Paint

Shaft Oiler

Stainless Tank

Extra SGX Cowl (Painted and Uncut)

Extra Hatch (Painted and Undrilled)

Extra SGX Sponsins (Painted to Match)

New Modded H-32 Prop by Mark Sholund

3rd Channed Mixture

All Servos included

Asking $875 plus actual shipping, OBO. Money order overnighted, Paypal as a gift or add 3% for fees

Will NOT Break Up Boat & NO trades plz

Reserve right to sell locally

PM me with any or all questions and to discuss shipping etc...

Thanks - Kip

For Sale 009.JPG

For Sale 010.JPG

For Sale 011.JPG

For Sale 012.JPG

For Sale 013.JPG

For Sale 014.JPG

For Sale 015.JPG

For Sale 016.JPG

For Sale 017.JPG

For Sale 018.JPG

For Sale 019.JPG

For Sale 020.JPG

For Sale 026.JPG

For Sale 025.JPG

For Sale 021.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give you $80.00 for the spare set of sponsons If you can verify dimensions from boom to boom.

Let me know,

Robert Holland

I will give you $80.00 for the spare set of sponsons If you can verify dimensions from boom to boom.

Let me know,

Robert Holland

I appreciate it Robert but am not parting out just yet - would like to sell as a whole and am considering offers on complete package - Thx

Let me know,

Robert Holland

I appreciate it Robert but am not parting out just yet - would like to sell as a whole and am considering offers on complete package - Thx
I know your not parting out yet, but I would like to offer $80.00 for the sponsons and $400.00 for the boat less motor and pipe. Add 25.00 for shipping for a grand total of $ 505.00

Let me know,

Robert Holland

Let me know,

Robert Holland

I know your not parting out yet, but I would like to offer $80.00 for the sponsons and $400.00 for the boat less motor and pipe. Add 25.00 for shipping for a grand total of $ 505.00

Let me know,

Robert Holland
Thx Robert PM sent

Back