• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Several items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernowt

Everything is sold. Thank you to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the 15cc Pipe............ YGM

Everyone,

Several people have responded to me about certain items. I'll be following up with each of you later today. I apologize for the delay.

Thanks,

Sean Campbell

Aeromarine rubber isolated 5" motor mount. $25
Could you send me a picture of this mount, please? Is it drilled and tapped and if so, what does it fit? Thanks!

Danny
Danny,

I can send you a photo later today after work. It is drilled and tapped to fit a CMB 90/100. I'm not sure if other motors use that same bolt pattern... maybe some of the other folks here could tell you.

It is drilled and tapped to fit a CMB 90/100. I'm not sure if other motors use that same bolt pattern... maybe some of the other folks here could tell you.
Okay, thanks. I looked on the Aeromarine website to see if maybe this mount would fit anything else (OPS or K& B) and it looks like this part number doesn't fit anything else. Thanks anyway :D .

Danny

I would like to buy the CMB 1.01 will use paypal please send paypal account info.

MikeP

I'm interested in these two :

• O.S. 9B carburetor. BRAND NEW. $65

• Sullivan Model 4 24V electric starter. $75

130 $

( shipping address will be in the States )

Let me know if you agree on it .

Best Regards ,

B

Dude....Am I missing something or what? You have three things for sale and people are offering to buy engines and pipes that are not on the list. It is not the first time I have seen that and I am wondering if I am out the loop. Thanks, Jim

Dude....Am I missing something or what? You have three things for sale and people are offering to buy engines and pipes that are not on the list. It is not the first time I have seen that and I am wondering if I am out the loop. Thanks, Jim
Jim he's deleting the items as they become spoken for. ;)

Back