servos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@MRacing

I am looking where to get the servos for my wifes super vee, i went to tower hobbies site looked all over the aquacraft site couldnt find them can anyone point me in the right direction thanks Robert

I am looking where to get the servos for my wifes super vee, i went to tower hobbies site looked all over the aquacraft site couldnt find them can anyone point me in the right direction thanks Robert

Robert,

They are standard futaba servo's the system is produced by futaba for aquacraft..so any futaba servo will work as long as its not the digital ones..those seem to glitch alot on the cheaper systems..

Alden

If your not looking to spend to much the good old Futaba 148s are about the best.

Grim

If your not looking to spend to much the good old Futaba 148s are about the best.
Grim
TRU DAT! Ive got 148s that are approaching 20 years old in a coupla of my concept 30 DX helis and they still work GREAT!

Futaba makes good electronics,there is no doubt about that..but to answer your question robert,,yes, the tower servo should work just fine

Alden

Latest posts

Back