seducer help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zxniner69

Hey guys, I just bought a seducer with a Mac 67 in it, but the guy didn't know whether it was a sd2 or sd3.what are the major differences?? Any help would be greatly appreciated..thanks, Matt.

measure the length, and post a few pics.
Here we go again- I'm going for some pop-corn , you guys start without me okay ;)

Kidding.....

surface drive or subsurface ???

I never knew until recently :rolleyes: That Jerry made a 40.5 inch surface drive 60 boat.

So I guess you just never know :huh:

Pics and length will help.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys, 41.5 inches long and it's a surface drive.I'll have some pics up as soon as I can.

Matt.

Jerry, the entire inside of the boat has been painted so I can not locate a hull number. I did pick this boat up from Virgil Erickson down here in New Orleans.I think he worked directly with you in setting up this boat. Hope this helps..

Matt Ohler

Hey guys, I just bought a seducer with a Mac 67 in it, but the guy didn't know whether it was a sd2 or sd3.what are the major differences?? Any help would be greatly appreciated..thanks, Matt.
MAtt

What is the hull number?

Jerry

Jerry , just cause you showed up ;)

How old is that 40.5/ 60 boat ? and how many did you make ??

Or was it just an oversized 40 boat -lol :lol:

Andy

Matt

If you can send me some pictures I can let you know. What color is the boat? Yes I have made a few boats for Virgil.

Jerry

MAtt

What is the hull number?

Jerry

Andy
Andy

Do you realy want to know how old your boat is? I would guess 10 years or older. I made about 500 of those 60 monos. I won IMPBA US1 with that hull back in the late 90's with a 90 in it just like you have. They are fast but very touchy on the set up. If I were you I would step up to the plate and get a 44.

Jerry

MAtt

What is the hull number?

Jerry

Andy
Andy

Do you realy want to know how old your boat is? I would guess 10 years or older. I made about 500 of those 60 monos. I won IMPBA US1 with that hull back in the late 90's with a 90 in it just like you have. They are fast but very touchy on the set up. If I were you I would step up to the plate and get a 44.

Jerry

As soon as the wallet can afford it my friend ;)

Thanks

Andy

MAtt

What is the hull number?

Jerry

Andy
Andy

Jerry
You tell em Jerry !! Andys boat is fast ..he's got some motor goin on ...might have to resort to some Hood tactics to beat him in Tampa !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAtt

What is the hull number?

Jerry

Andy
Andy

Jerry
You tell em Jerry !! Andys boat is fast ..he's got some motor goin on ...might have to resort to some Hood tactics to beat him in Tampa !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Easy :blink: :blink: :blink:

I'm pretty sure its only gonna take one good hit to end this old girls life, :lol:

Then I will HAVE to call Jerry :eek:

Or will it be a AC Lazor ???? Kidding Jerry ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ron would haunt me for the rest of my days if I ever did that :lol:

So you boys play nice would ya- you too Pickles.....

You have been WAY TOO quiet lately :huh:

Andy

Latest posts

Back