Sears Digital torpedo level

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudy Formanek

Digital electronic levels seem to be the preferred and most accurate method of setting up a rigger. Sears now has a digital electronic torpedo level on sale for $24.99! I know many people have paid much more for a digital level, so I'm wondering if anybody has had experience with this level and if it a quality product worth buying or a cheap (inaccurate) substitute. I'm thinkin' .1 degree is good enough for toy boats? Rudy

RUDY,

Last year i bout one ( the last years model ) and it works GREAT.. no problems.. you can zero any time it is a good deal... I know of the one you are talking about and it should work just fine.

chris

Digital electronic levels seem to be the preferred and most accurate method of setting up a rigger. Sears now has a digital electronic torpedo level on sale for $24.99! I know many people have paid much more for a digital level, so I'm wondering if anybody has had experience with this level and if it a quality product worth buying or a cheap (inaccurate) substitute. I'm thinkin' .1 degree is good enough for toy boats? Rudy
Rudy

Gary L. and I have been using that unit all this year it helps with the finer details on the rigger.Hell it helped me take a second place at the NATS.

BIG LOU

xmas last year,usefull on ANY type hull, dial in to the tenth of a degree!!! Mine is 12" not the smaller torpedo from just recent. Gotta have one, If you know where you are then you can always get back there. Strut/Sponson Angles that is.

Back