• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer SD3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgeThomas

Hey guys i have a SD3 that i got in a trade about a year ago and i have not took the time to work on it any. I got hooked on the tunnel hull boats and never done anything to the SD3.

Boat comes with a CMB 45 engine and all the hardware and servo. I have never started the engine on it but it feels like it has a ton of comp on it. boat is in ok shape the noise on it has a chip out of it but other then that i dont find any real bad looking places on it.

Now someone has changed it over on the drive it use to come out at the rear of the boat on the transit now it comes out on the bottom of the hull. Dont know why this was done but it looks like they did a good job on it.

I would like to trade this boat for a nice tunnel hull boat. But i will sell it if someone wants to buy it. Asking price i guess is 200.00 + shipping I dont know what the shipping on something like this will be but i can find out for ya. Just let me know where you live and i will get you a price on shipping it. E-mail me for pic's of the boat Thanks

Attachments

• boat 025.jpg
    boat 025.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 36
  • boat 008.jpg
    boat 008.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 32
  • boat 023.jpg
    boat 023.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 32
  • boat 024.jpg
    boat 024.jpg