• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer SD3 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_0278.jpg

*New in box Seaducer SD3 60/80 in lime green with Seaducer hardware kit , CMB Cam 67 greenhead with unmuffled fat pipe, header and collet, speedmaster 1/4 x 3/16 flex shaft, 57x76 and 62x80 ABC props, 24oz. and 2oz. fuel tanks, pushrods and ball links, 6" of 3/4" white silicone pipe coupler, drive dog and nuts, starter belt , antenna tube and aeromarine box seals. All of this is new and most of it is still in the package. No holes drilled in the hull and the engine has never been fired. The only items needed to complete the boat are radio , 3rd channel needle valve and a stuffing box. I purchased this in late 2002 but never got around to building the boat and have since left the hobby. I am asking $800 and would like to sell it as a package. I will throw in an older FP-T3PB PCM radio with 134 rudder servo and (2) 131 servos, a Tidewater 3rd channel and a few plugs for an extra hundred. I feel like this is a fair deal on a competitive boat, but if things are really that bad out there I will consider offers at (936) 639-6453. Thanks for looking,

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
MAN

someone buy this boat.. if i run mono's i would be all over it.. the boat alone is almost 500 in not over with hardware and the motors are almost 500.. wow

great price someone will pick it up

chris

Latest posts

Back