• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer SD3 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper_chuck

New blue with white splatter .21 size SD3 with radio box and tank holder. It looks like a carbon fiber layup. I bought this from someone else. The holes for the strut, rudder, and shaft were drilled before I bought it, but none of them have been installed. I had plans to race it, but decided to stop running monos. I held onto it thinking I would eventually build it for my daughter, but I have too many projects so some things have to go. It also has the hardware kit, which includes the engine mount, rudder, strut, pipe mount, and water outlet, and it also has the brass for the stuffing tubes and a shaft with drive dog.

Current price from Seaducer for a 20 sized SD3 is $349. I'm asking $275 shipped priority mail to the lower 48. I'm willing to consider shipping international, but you will have to to pay the extra shipping. Paypal is preferred. I have a personal account. As long as you don't fund with a credit or debit, there will be no Paypal fees. If you want to pay via Paypal using a credit card, or international, I'll ask you to pay for the Paypal extra fees, which I think are outrageous! I can also take a money order.

To be fair, the first person to post I'll take it in the thread gets it. Replies to this thread only, no PMs or emails.

gallery_2096_535_111653.jpg

That looks like the 29" which would make it the sd2
Yes, it is 29", but the person I bought it from assured me, and everyone else discussing it, that it is an SD3, not an SD2. Even the included instructions say SD3.

New blue with white splatter .21 size SD3 with radio box and tank holder. It looks like a carbon fiber layup. I bought this from someone else. The holes for the strut, rudder, and shaft were drilled before I bought it, but none of them have been installed. I had plans to race it, but decided to stop running monos. I held onto it thinking I would eventually build it for my daughter, but I have too many projects so some things have to go. It also has the hardware kit, which includes the engine mount, rudder, strut, pipe mount, and water outlet, and it also has the brass for the stuffing tubes and a shaft with drive dog.
Current price from Seaducer for a 20 sized SD3 is $349. I'm asking $275 shipped priority mail to the lower 48. I'm willing to consider shipping international, but you will have to to pay the extra shipping. Paypal is preferred. I have a personal account. As long as you don't fund with a credit or debit, there will be no Paypal fees. If you want to pay via Paypal using a credit card, or international, I'll ask you to pay for the Paypal extra fees, which I think are outrageous! I can also take a money order.

To be fair, the first person to post I'll take it in the thread gets it. Replies to this thread only, no PMs or emails.

Chuck are you going to Charleston, Or can you get it to charleston?? if so I will purchase it. JW

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck are you going to Charleston, Or can you get it to charleston?? if so I will purchase it. JW
Yup, I am going to Charleston. Heading down Thursday after work, will be at the pond Friday morning. It's yours.

Looking for any trades?
Sorry, the only trade I was looking for is cash. ;) According to the spreadsheet I use to keep track of boats and their status, I have 15 hulls. :eek: Since I only bring 4 or at most 5 to a race, it's time to get the ones I'm not using into the hands of someone else. I'm going to sell off everything that I don't plan to race within the next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like the 29" which would make it the sd2
Yes, it is 29", but the person I bought it from assured me, and everyone else discussing it, that it is an SD3, not an SD2. Even the included instructions say SD3.
For the record, I just received confirmation via email from Jerry that it is an SD3 hull.
BEST one Thumb up Late 29" SD3 than Early 33" SD3 ;) it really fast B)
I was wondering if you would comment. :D

Yup, I am going to Charleston. Heading down Thursday after work, will be at the pond Friday morning. It's yours.
Bring it over to the BIG RED Trailer I will have Your CASH Waiting........ I will be there on thursday also. Thanks Joe Warren.

Back