Seaducer 40 SD3 worth?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

About what is the going rate for a used carbon fiber layup seaducer SD3 40 mono with all hardware and radio box, assuming it is in very good shape? Just buzz in and say price range or high or low. Im just deciding if I want to sell one thats sittin in my basement. Thanks in advance,

Larry Jr.

I'd say more like $225-$250. But it depends on the hardware, condition, and setup. I paid $600 for My SD3 with a pair of CMB 45 CAM motors and pipe. I'm reworking the radio box and tank setup, and will run one of my MAC 45's in it. Hope to run it this fall.

I have a lightning fast Viper 45 with all Speedmaster hardware FS, that hasn't gotten much interest at $225. Had some lowball nibbles, but I'm not willing to just give it away. Maybe I'll just use the hardware somewhere else.

I also gave about $250 for a rigged 67/80 CF SD3. Just dropped in my MAC84, and away I went. I'm redoing hte fuel tank setup on that one right now. I'd rather use a metal integral sump tank sized for hte actual fuel burned. I'll put a separate 10~12 oz plastic tank in front of the metal one for water ballast. Just my personal preference.

Last edited by a moderator:
250 seems about right, sometimes selling a hull without a motor is tough. try to get a cheap 45 and throw the whole package together, it may go quicker?

Latest posts

Back