• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SD3 80/90 seaducer mono with hardware NEW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooks93

selling a new Seaducer 80/90 size mono with seaducer hardware mounted. this was going to be a FE boat so no radio box or fuel tank tray is with the boat but, this is a full nitro layup with stringers. I just didn't buy the fuel tank tray or radio box.

red top, white bottom

275.00 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
updated price. I do have the turn fin for the boat I just haven't mounted it yet

275.00 shipped

boat weights 4lbs 8 oz and the hardware was mounted per the instructions that came with the boat

updated price. I do have the turn fin for the boat I just haven't mounted it yet
275.00 shipped
I would like to purchase the boat, Please forward the Address to send payment to & the type of payment required? Joe

boat weights 4lbs 8 oz and the hardware was mounted per the instructions that came with the boat
Brooks You will receive your pay pal on friday W/ an address to ship to. Thanks Joe.

275.00 shipped
I would like to purchase the boat, Please forward the Address to send payment to & the type of payment required? Joe
Took you long enough Joe lol
Mike I like the white bottom Seaducer boats, Light lay Up & I`ve had great success with the white bottom boats... You might just see this same boat in Evansville in June Coming to the line W F O ... :blink:

hey Joe I am flying back from Amsterdam today so I won't be able to ship until monday. i will get you your tracking number monday night.

Thanks

Kelly

Back