• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

scale props/turnfins for sale updated 6-13

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have sent out everyones order that was on my list or who has responded back,,,thanks for the help... Doug did you ever get your order all of what you ordered?? It is no where to be found and my wife sent priority mail but with no signiture required,,, everyone else has received there order or will very shortly....Please keep me informed...

with that said i will update the list and let you all know.....Again thanks to everyone for your understanding....

all orders went out priority mail in picture tubes.....packed in bubble wrap!!!!

have sent out everyones order that was on my list or who has responded back,,,thanks for the help... Doug did you ever get your order all of what you ordered?? It is no where to be found and my wife sent priority mail but with no signiture required,,, everyone else has received there order or will very shortly....Please keep me informed...
with that said i will update the list and let you all know.....Again thanks to everyone for your understanding....

all orders went out priority mail in picture tubes.....packed in bubble wrap!!!!
Did not get anything Mike.

Did not get anything Mike.
doug your order is no where please call me

Al props are in excellent shape either brand new or used one time unless otherwise noted...Please respond to this Forum,, no PM'S Cashier checks or check is fine no pay pal..

I will take this..1 octura x/457/3 35.00.and this..1 octura x457/2 25.00

I will get the 68.00 bux to ya!!

ALL ORDERS UP TO POST 15 are good and acctd for

SEND PAYMENT TO:::

JAS Nurseries

Mike Allen

16831 sw 216 st

miami fla 33170
Hi Mike, still aint seen these prop's!! check went through

Back