scale in district 13 IMPBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listed this question over on the "races & results" forum also

Well, being new to district 13, IMPBA. and anticipating attending the Spring Nats.

One of the requirements is to have your scale boat registered, and proof be sent with entry?

I don't see a district scale director listed, so will I be able to run in scale, without being registered?

Thanks

Well, being new to district 13, IMPBA. and anticipating attending the Spring Nats.

One of the requirements is to have your scale boat registered, and proof be sent with entry?

I don't see a district scale director listed, so will I be able to run in scale, without being registered?

Thanks
Tag, Your It ? sounds like Your the man for the job Rick. There's a couple scales still running here and there, but I don't think there to orginized ? Let Me know what Ya find out, there's none in North Fla. either ?

Thanks
Tag, Your It ? sounds like Your the man for the job Rick. There's a couple scales still running here and there, but I don't think there to orginized ? Let Me know what Ya find out, there's none in North Fla. either ?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot potato back at you

Back