• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale Hydros for Sale?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Smith

Its the off season. Anyone considering selling their scale hydros? I'm interested in 1/8th or 1/10th scale late models (90-present day...perhaps older). Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken,

PM sent. Are you looking for race ready hulls or project hulls? I have both.

Bert Dygert

Sorry I should have specified more. Realistically, it would probably be project to keep the costs down. However, it never hurts to post your RTRs here. Someone else may see the thread and bite. Thanks :)

I have a partially built 198? Dumas miller american turbine hydroplane 1/8 scale that calls for a .65-.67 nitro motor with hardware kit included. The blue prints and instructions as well as decals are all still there. The build is probably 60% and was stored till now. Would love to sell since I own a completed one and have no need to own a second one now that I am running 2 stroke gas monos. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested and I am no stranger to packaging safely and shipping either. Make me an offer and the boat is yours just try and be reasonable my feelings get hurt real easy LOL. Thanks Kevin OH almost forgot to mention I am not far away since I am in Spokane, WA.

I have a wood 1995 U-3 Holset Turbo for sale. Built last year. Has an extra set of virgin wings and cowling. Just needs a motor, pipe, Rx and battery. Speedmaster rudder, Jensen strut, one of my tiurnfin brackets. Don Ferettee 3rd channel. Picked up a couple of scartches during testing. Very light and fast with lots of potential left for more speed with testing time. Turns like it's on a rail and really handles the rough water well. Check My Gallery for photos. $1300 plus shipping.

Hey Everyone,

I ran into some cash problems. Emergency hot water heater repair put a damper on purchasing a hull now with $$$. I do however, have computer gear I can trade. See my add on Craigslist for an HP Mediaserver. Just dropped the price. I also have some Poweredge 1950 servers and some Dell Precision Desktops (390/490/T3400). If interested, send me a PM. Thanks again to all who responded earlier. Cheers!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/sys/2655129345.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/tag/2691056377.html

Back