• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pttcat

I have Phil Thomas round nose 4 sale.$375.00 shipped U.S. Comes with a Scale Driver steering wheel, driver seat, dummy motor Merlin. Also comes with one of four paint scheme Miss Timex Clock 1971 Miss Vernors 1970, Bardahl 1967 and Miss U.S.1970.

I have Phil Thomas round nose 4 sale.$375.00 shipped U.S. Comes with a Scale Driver steering wheel, driver seat, dummy motor Merlin. Also comes with one of four paint scheme Miss Timex Clock 1971 Miss Vernors 1970, Bardahl 1967 and Miss U.S.1970.
Can you send some pics to: [email protected] ???

Thanks,

Glenn

Hi i Will take it can you send to Australia and can you pleas pm me for picks and for payment info ETC ETC. Thanks Manuel stama.

Latest posts

Back