• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale Boat for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boat has been sold, pending transfer of funds.

thanks Doug

OK Folks, as much as I hate to do it, I must generate some funds

So, Up for sale is a W.O.F. 1/8th scale MHR7704 1982 U-21 Miss Machine Rock Band.

Hull was originally built by Gus Johnson, as the U-4 Miss Tri Cities Mark & Pak. Boat was completely rebuilt by me 2 years ago and made into the U-21

I have redone the sponsons to St. Clair style sponson bottoms, St. Clair turn fin

Boat will come complete with a CMB 67HR green head (green removed & aluminum polished) OS Max 9B carb W/ inflight OS needle valve (3rd channel controlled) 20oz fuel capacity.

International Hobbies 67 nitro pipe with stinger muffler, exhaust routed through transom.

Speedmaster extended 1/4" strut, 1/4" shaft with Octura X455/3 prop, SpeedMaster rudder assy.

Transmitter is a Futaba 3PDF, FMA 3Ch RX, W/ Fut. S3305 Rudder, S3101 Throttle, S3114 Micro 3rd channel, 6volt 1100MAH NIMH pack

Boat is painted with Dupont Chromabase white, graphics applied, then cleared with Dupont Imron 500S clearcoat

Quick picture can be seen at this webpage, in the gallery section

http://www.rcboatcompany.com/

This is as close to ready to run as you can get, charge the battery, add your fuel and go

Pictures can be sent upon request to regular email addresses

asking $2000.00 plus shipping to continental U.S.

OPEN TO OFFERS

May be willing to trade, + $$'s for a ThunderBoat

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a ready to RACE scale...... awesome detail was put into this boat....good luck ...

I CANT believe this boat isn't gone yet, come on lucky Lotto numbers :p Draws at 11:00 pm est- I'm still first in line ;) but I know I'm not THAT lucky...........

Andy

This is a beautiful boat and also runs great like Mike said detail on the boat is superb.

This Boat has been sold

Boat arrived in perfect condition.

This has to be one of the best looking, best constructed boats that I've ever had my hands on, and I do see a lot of them up here in the NW. Looks like I have a new 1st string boat for next season. I hope I can get to driving as good as this boat is....Someday.... :unsure:

Maybe you should start your own boat building business, if you haven't already.

Doug, Thanks for the compliments, But I can't take any of the original build credit.

I can just claim the "rebuild, sponson work, and paint"

That's what is great about a W.O.F. boat, EASY TO REPAIR!!

As far as the boat building business, I don't think so.

Rick

This Boat has been sold

This has to be one of the best looking, best constructed boats that I've ever had my hands on, and I do see a lot of them up here in the NW. Looks like I have a new 1st string boat for next season. I hope I can get to driving as good as this boat is....Someday.... :unsure:

Hey Doug,

You going to bring it to the NW Scale race next weekend?

This Boat has been sold

Hi Doug

Why don't you bring your new scale to the NW Scale Chamingship Race and show it off or better yet race it....

Marty

www.pnwta.org

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back