S.P.P outboard pipes instock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron alberico

Guy's

have the s.p.p carbon TD21 outboard pipes back instock,

and a couple of the new NRS21 outboard pipes,(this is first couple made)

www.ozspechobbies.com

regards Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Aaron,

what difference btwn TD21 OB and NR21 OB ?

I am very interested. Thank you

Dr

aaron, is the td21 like the early spp pipe (before the nr21), that was somewhat similar to the gadjetcraft in size & shape? i've only ever seen 1 of that pipe, & it's not for sale.

The TD21 was an inboard pipe and there was an o/b version of it known as an NR21OB. It has a steep converging cone and a 25mm "belly".

From what I heard from Mr Dave, The "new" O/B pipe is an O/B version of the RS21 inboard pipe, which is the pipe Aaron used on the 2 lap record. Having used the inboard pipe already, I think it will make an outstanding outboard pipe. Lots of rpm.

TD

The TD21 was an inboard pipe and there was an o/b version of it known as an NR21OB. It has a steep converging cone and a 25mm "belly".

From what I heard from Mr Dave, The "new" O/B pipe is an O/B version of the RS21 inboard pipe, which is the pipe Aaron used on the 2 lap record. Having used the inboard pipe already, I think it will make an outstanding outboard pipe. Lots of rpm.

TD
Thanks Tim.

send me your postal addy again.

I have one put aside with your name on it.

merry christmas

Busy month comming up so I wont be doin any pipes until Febuary.

The Boys got selected for the U21 and NT masters races for solo speedway, (more traveling)!

Dave

Hi Aaron,

I got both TD and NR OB pipes today, it look great. I will test its this weekend.

Very fast shipping. Thank you

DR

Hi Aaron,

I test my NRS21 OB pipe on my Visioncraft + CMB21RS on OS lower unit last weekend. It really good pipe I ever run. Just change the pipe and it scream over the pond.

Is this pipe works on stock OS and KB? Some of my friend very interested in this pipe.

Thank very much for your product and service.

Regards,

DR

DR

glad you like the NRS outboard pipe,

i will be running this pipe on my Nova outboard,

the NRS outboard pipe is the same pipe as the RS inboard,

it as good power and great rpm's,

regards Aaron

Latest posts

Back