RumRunner site...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOTWATER

Does anybody have any idea why I might be banned from the RumRunner site?? I am guessing that almost a year ago I used a different username than I do now???? Sorry for posting this here, but I remember not long ago, I read that someone had a similar problem. I am not even selling stuff!! I just like getting advice on these threads! They are acting like I am posing as someone else or something. what gives?

Any info on this will be greatly appreciated.

Does anybody have any idea why I might be banned from the RumRunner site?? I am guessing that almost a year ago I used a different username than I do now???? Sorry for posting this here, but I remember not long ago, I read that someone had a similar problem. I am not even selling stuff!! I just like getting advice on these threads! They are acting like I am posing as someone else or something. what gives?
Hot water...I also had a similar experience earlier this year. Seems the first time I signed up, I used simply the first letter of my last name, rather than my whole last name. That did it. I sent some very pointed emails to the webmaster..which was very very hard to track down..that site is difficult to pinpoint any webmaster contact by the way. Once I got a response to my emails, after t he ban, he lifted it on my email and simply asked me to re-register, and use my complete name. It is there way of avoiding spam, and hacking issues, which was a problem for that site more than once.

Hope this helps. I would contact the webmaster to lift the ban, and he will ask you to re-register and you will be fine. I understand you were registered more than a year ago, but it seems they changed web masters and sort of cleaned up, old, and misregistered members. It was no offense meant to you, I am sure. As I had the same thing happen, as stated above.

Patrick

Hot water...I also had a similar experience earlier this year. Seems the first time I signed up, I used simply the first letter of my last name, rather than my whole last name. That did it. I sent some very pointed emails to the webmaster..which was very very hard to track down..that site is difficult to pinpoint any webmaster contact by the way. Once I got a response to my emails, after t he ban, he lifted it on my email and simply asked me to re-register, and use my complete name. It is there way of avoiding spam, and hacking issues, which was a problem for that site more than once.

Hope this helps. I would contact the webmaster to lift the ban, and he will ask you to re-register and you will be fine. I understand you were registered more than a year ago, but it seems they changed web masters and sort of cleaned up, old, and misregistered members. It was no offense meant to you, I am sure. As I had the same thing happen, as stated above.

Patrick
Hi Patrick!

Yeah, I agree with the whole contacting/ tracking down the webmaster thing. It definately makes me feel a little better knowing that some of you have had the same type of difficulties with RumRunner. Any other thoughts on this from anyone else?

Thank you Patrick!

Patrick
Hi Patrick!

Yeah, I agree with the whole contacting/ tracking down the webmaster thing. It definately makes me feel a little better knowing that some of you have had the same type of difficulties with RumRunner. Any other thoughts on this from anyone else?

Thank you Patrick!
PROBLEM SOLVED!! Thank you BILL SOCAL!!

Back