Rudder servo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott williamson

Hi all ,just wondering whether I should buy a digital 1/4 scale rudder servo for a new gas scale hydro or use one of my spare non digital ones.I have two other gas scale hydros ,the one with the digital servo turns much better although it is a later design hull. I could swap them to see the difference but I'd.rather hear what others think first.

It's not the servo, it's the hull or setup . All you need is a high torque analog servo like a Hitech 755 MG , 805 MG or maybe only a 645 MG . Nothing special need to navigate that relatively slow hull . Run on 6 volts and drive away ! I run an 805 MG in my 90 + MPH Twin 91 Rigger , works great and has for years .

I always over kill on my rudder servo's high tourqe standards digital my favorite JR9100T 370 ozin never a doubt when I want my gas sport to turn with a digital you must have end point adjustments on your Tx so its not bottoming out or they will burn out,

Latest posts

Back