Round nose sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvknox

I usually hang out in the scale forum,but looks like I'll have to go to the dark side for help.

I just bought a Phil Thomas round nose sport 40.If parts are available I want to consider building the boat with an exposed engine as I have in my 1/8 scale and thunderboat.I have seen photos of electric powered scales that may be in the range of 1/10 scale.Though I know most of the sources for 1/8 scale parts,I don't have a clue on 1/10 scale,but thought someone on this forum would have some info.If some of you scale electric guys or gals could help me out with names,phone numbers,e-mail,or web sites I really would appreciate it.

Harvey Liberman

Knoxville,Tn.

Jim at southriverrcboats.com has what you're looking for. :)
Good call Mr. chopper.

I would like to throw out a small local builder's web sight as well Great dash pieces.

His hulls are awsome too!!
Thee is mention of a scale motor in the cowl page, "one of the new scale motors from HydroResins".

Who and where is hydro resins??
Mr. Thomas HydroResins was a small time operation that made some redicules parts. His detail was amazing. Sadly he kind of fell of the face of the world. I will try and get ahold of him tonight to see what happened.

Latest posts

Back