• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted ROSSI PIRANHA .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gob money

I know it's very rare but i try to find a crankcase or a full engine of a Rossi piranha .21

Thanks !!

Mario

Hi I have decided to sell the piranha. I will get you some picks. It is in excellent shape. It comes with an orlic carb and os 3rd ch needle. I have a new rossi r21 piston and sleeve that will fit the engine but is not the original piranha piston and sleeve. Engine still has good pinch. No more than 1-1/2 gallons thru engine. I would like 325.00 for the engine plus 20 or so shipping as I live in Canada. The under head has also been machined for proper head clearance. I will include new brass head shims as well. clearance is around 7 thou without shims. I also will include sleeve shims for the engine. I will take pics if you are interested.

Back