• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rossi 91/65/61 Parts for Sale!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Guys,

I have several new and used Rossi parts I wanted to offer here on IW. Post any questions you may have. Thanks.

Old Rossi Drum Rotor Version Parts Listing

91 Drum Rotor Version Parts

1- New Drum Rotor Intake Assy Complete w/oring- $50

1- Used Drum Rotor Intake Assy Complete w/oring- $40

2- Used Sleeves only, no pistons, no scoring in chrome- $30 each

3- Used Flywheels, one with collet- $25 ea

2- Water Cooled Head Caps- $15 ea

61/65 Parts

3- New Zimmerman Valve Intake Housings only- $25 each

1- New Zimmerman Valve Intake Assy Complete with gasket- $40

1- Used Zimmerman Valve Intake Assy Complete with venturi- $40

1- Used Zimmerman Valve Intake Assy Complete- $30

Bearings

2- New Rear Bearings- $20 each

4- New Front Bearings- $20 each

Last edited by a moderator:
91 Rods

9- New Rods- $25 each

This Is A gold mine for someone Ron!!

I like the parts chart
default_smile.png

Tim

Yes. Thanks Tim. Unobtanium. No need for this stuff to sit around.

David,

I pretty sure they are as they are marked on the parts list as the same for all three engines. Do you need me to verify the sizes?

David,

I pretty sure they are as they are marked on the parts list as the same for all three engines. Do you need me to verify the sizes?
sure, that would be wonderful if you could check measurements. I may get 01 set from you (01 front bearing, 01 rear bearing).

I'm pretty sure the (drum) rear-plate assy's are the same as what I have as well. But I'm not 100% sure the R90 crankshafts are equal measurements, but I would bet they are.

thanks,

Dave

March2014_Rossi_R80Marine,DrumValve_Circa1988_01.jpg

David,

sure, that would be wonderful if you could check measurements. I may get 01 set from you (01 front bearing, 01 rear bearing).

I'm pretty sure the (drum) rear-plate assy's are the same as what I have as well. But I'm not 100% sure the R90 crankshafts are equal measurements, but I would bet they are.

thanks,

Dave
PM sent

Anyone else need some of these old Rossi parts before I list them on eBay? Thanks.

Still a few of these parts leftover. PM me if interested. Make me an offer. Thanks.

I still have these parts in stock. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks

Latest posts

Back