Rossi 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have seen some very good Rossi 21 engines run very well. with the right prop and pipe it would run very good..

julian

Is a Rossi 21 a good motor for a B Mod Tunnel?
imo it is a good motor, just to give heads up, make sure not to push hard during break-in coz it's very easy to blew this motor during break-in, it takes a while, seriously, a while to break-in, a gallon of nitro is not enough..i got 3 of them....

z

If it is a new engine be prepared to spend considerable time at the pond breaking it in. They are very good reliable engines and seem to run better and better with more time. I thought that I was not going to like mine until I ran probably 3 to 4 gallons of fuel through it.

Is a Rossi 21 a good motor for a B Mod Tunnel?
Joe if you have one run it. If you are shopping for a new powerplant there are better options. 2nd place boat at the final race of the season,(Adam from Iowa) was running an older Gold head 6 bolt Rossi. Bill Sr. had one that ran extremely well. Patrick Steele runs one on his HTB.

Latest posts

Back