• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadrunner Extreme Twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

Roadrunner Extreme Twin with CMB RS91 engines. Comes complete with all hardware and Walt Barney tanks. Carbon fibre on hull floor. Macs quiet pipes with Ernie Lafleur mufflers welded on. Custom props by Ernie Lafleur. Engines have been slightly modified and backplates have been machined for proper disk clearance. Less than 1/2 gallon of fuel thru engines. Pictures available on request. Asking $ 2195.

Email me at [email protected] or phone 519-471-9061.

I've seen ths boat run and i can tell you it's well worth the money , Mike you building another twin or have you been bitten by the gas bug and are crossing over to the dark side :p :lol:

Roadrunner Extreme Twin with CMB RS91 engines. Comes complete with all hardware and Walt Barney tanks. Carbon fibre on hull floor. Macs quiet pipes with Ernie Lafleur mufflers welded on. Custom props by Ernie Lafleur. Engines have been slightly modified and backplates have been machined for proper disk clearance. Less than 1/2 gallon of fuel thru engines. Pictures available on request. Asking $ 2195. Email me at [email protected] or phone 519-471-9061.

If your interested in trades for a Gas rigger, let me know. I have something you won't be able to pass up, and I would like a twin.

Thanks,

Tom

Roadrunner Extreme Twin with CMB RS91 engines. Comes complete with all hardware and Walt Barney tanks. Carbon fibre on hull floor. Macs quiet pipes with Ernie Lafleur mufflers welded on. Custom props by Ernie Lafleur. Engines have been slightly modified and backplates have been machined for proper disk clearance. Less than 1/2 gallon of fuel thru engines. Pictures available on request. Asking $ 2195. Email me at [email protected] or phone 519-471-9061.

This boat is no longer for sale, per Mike.

DJ

Back