• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Riggers for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickGlover

1. 45 RoadRunner UltraLite Almost ready to run Needs motor and motor mount. Buy it quick before Jullian does. $275

2. 45 RR like rigger. 45 tub with 67 sponsons. Was going to make it a 67 but started building JAEs Has rudder, strut,motor mount, and cowl. $100

3. 45 JAE feather lite. Tub and sponsons weight 2 lbs. Built accourding to the plans no changes.This is the sister ship to the one I am currently racing. This includes the strut tube installed. Does not included carbonfiber sponson tubes or cowl. Pictured is my completed boat. It is not for sale. $300

Payment Us postal mo. Sorry I don't have a paypal account. No pms please.

Is #2 a RR Boat if it is i will take it , What length is the tub
Gerald the tube length is 31 3\4. I don't think it is a RR. I think it is a copy. Sponsons look like they came off a RR. The hull is nice and straight is well worth a $100. I also have a 40 Roadrunner just like the one in the picture. It has the 45 sponsons on it. I have been racing it for two years. Will take pictures for you and post them later. Will take a 100 plus shipping on it also.

I would like first chance at the other 45 RR when you post pix of it

Thanks

Last edited:
:lol: you know it

I would have to agree with Jay on this being an Extreme just by the extreme cowl on it and the narrow tub , but i could be wrong just going by the picture

Rick please get back to me on the other 45 RR

Back