Rigger I.D.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailman77327

Hi,

Im trying to Identify this outrigger...

It has a CMB 90.

I got it from a guy who has since moved away.

It is too much boat 4 me!

Thanks in Advance,

Chris

Yeah... Avenger. Don't know much about the company but from what I have been told they tend to be a little heavy. Once they get up though they are pretty fast.

NOPE, not an Avenger.

looks like one of the boats produced back in the late 80's that came out of Plano , Texas. the name escapes me.

carl

yep that looks like a hydrosport marine warp drive 2 hydro, the company is no longer in business,i have one of they'ere last catalogs, with that boat listed in it,if you take the time to look around in the hull, you may find a brand, with the name on it,you may have to move some componants around to find it, good luck!!

norm

fmbc

Last edited by a moderator:
yep that looks like a hydrosport marine warp drive 2 hydro, the company is no longer in business,i have one of they'ere last catalogs, with that boat listed in it,if you take the time to look around in the hull, you may find a brand, with the name on it,you may have to move some componants around to find it, good luck!!norm

fmbc
Yes, I did find the brand inside the cowl.

Thanks for the info.

Back