RCRC May 19th BIG BONUS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

In memory of Joe Rood we will have a Traveling Trophy for the Spring race. Here is how it will go,after the Round Nose and Regular scale finals. We will take 3 of each for a one heat winner take all Dash. Joe loved calling our races as well as Unlimiteds and this will be our tribute to him,you will also be given a trophy to keep but must bring back the Cup the Following Year. In the event someone cant make the heat we will move guys up till we have a six boat race. Remember for the Scale class a drawing will be held for a Spankin New GREENY 67 Cmb. Round Nose class does not count. Also a sport 20 and a Super Sport 45 will be given away in those classes with the Sport 40 winner Picking First. We will try to get more prizes and donations to Make The May 19th SHOOT OUT one Fine Event. For a flyer go to www.impba14.org and click on Scedule...............Mikey

Mikey,

I have not raced a scale boat before but you can darn well bet I will be doing all I can to get the boat to the top. Fast is relative and if the boat looks good on the water and im racing with my friends.. It’s a win win.

SEE YOU AT THE RACE

Ron “Grimracer” Musson

Driver of the 1963 U-40 Miss Bardahl

Back